Hubfinance is powered by Datapunk, a highly innovating b2b marketing company dedicated to the wealth management industry, with an hybrid business model combining SaaS licences, business events and surveys/rankings. As a startup with a solid growth and already 50 elite customers in asset management, private banking, life insurance and private equity, we're currently opening a new position, based in Luxembourg :
We are looking for an experienced medior Full Stack Typescript Engineer who will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining robust and scalable web application in wealth management and financial area.
Be part of scrum team and take part in all of development phases and keen to work on a fast growing startup environment. This is a full time position in Luxembourg.
As a medior full stack developer you will:
• Define and ensure code quality, testing, and good practices.
• Build, test, document, ship, review and maintain enterprise-grade software
• Create CI/CD pipeline for the different environments
• Work hand in hand with the CTO to define tech solutions that address business needs
• Help to create internal tools and practices for smoother development
• Participate in product design
• Help to recruit new talents
Who you are
• Qualified: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field with more than 3 years of experience as a fullstack Typescript developer.
• Team player: You have excellent communication skills, which help you diffuse knowledge, align and help people to work successfully altogether.
• Startup mindset: You’re proactive, autonomous, willing to give a hand and extend your knowledge on topics beyond your current skills.
• Tech skills: you’re experienced in building backend and frontend Saas containerized services using NodeJS, ReactJS and Typescript, Git, REST API.
• Business/Customer centric: you have a sense of ownership of the product you work on and care for the customer experience.
• Communication: you’re fluent in english, spoken and written and are able to describe tech related matter to your lay audience.
• You have EU citizenship or a valid Visa to work in EU.
It would be a plus if you :
• have experience in one or more of:
• NextJS framework
• NestJS framework
• Micro services
• Github Actions pipelines
• Docker / AWS’ ECS
• An other programming language
• Enjoy doing technology watch
• Have a blog / SM account where you share tech knowledge.
• First contact interview
• At home coding exercise
• Tech interview (coding exercise assessment)
• Final call with CEO
To apply, please send us your resume and tech portfolio (github, etc) to email@example.com